The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for gaff card - Queen of Hearts with no Image in middle just Q and Heart (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
I am looking for a specific gaff card. A queen of hearts but without the image in the middle. Just the Q and the Heart and the middle image of the queen is not there. Does anyone know where I can find something like this?
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Try contacting this place...
https://www.houseofchuckles.com/

They may be able to help you out.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
A couple of these are included in Misprint 2.0 by Penguin
Kevin Reylek
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Thanks Wravyn. I didn't see it there but thank you anyway
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Thanks Kevin. It looks like Misprint has a Queen or King that has a "miscue" queen but not one without the image of the queen. I was trying to find a card with just the Q and the heart on each corner. And the border of where the queen image would go inside, but no image of the queen
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Did you contact them? I think they may be able to make what you're looking for. One only needs to ask.
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Ok I will. Thanks!!
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Mike - Misprint 2.0 comes with exactly what you are looking for. I know, because I am the one who came up with the 2.0 version of Misprint and produced the cards with Penguin through USPCC.

While the marketed effect is the off-center queen, the gaff you receive is a Blank card with the QH in each corner. You also get it in KS. There's a bit of extra 'stuff' applied to create the illusion of the miscut card.
Kevin Reylek
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Great…thanks Kevin!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for gaff card - Queen of Hearts with no Image in middle just Q and Heart (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL