The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visible by Craig Petty and the 1914 (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
That’s why DVDs are better because although they can be copied it takes effort and most people in life don’t like effort.
That’s why most of the magic released today is in books that the gullible youngsters are not prepared to read.
However it keeps magic dealers going though as they rely on the fact creators are just reproducing old ideas from books Gaz 😊ps this is in response not to this great effect but the downloadable aspect of this and many other effects these days
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Well, you can record anything that appears on your computer screen though apps like bandicam. It comes in handy, I like to record stuff that I buy that isn't meant to be downloadable just so I have it all in one place, can find it easy, and so I don't need to mess with passwords, etc.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you bandicam it is from now on then Gaz 👍👍😊
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
There is also software available that will actually download the video files, rather than just recording the screen. They vary by platform.

Evan
BathTub
View Profile
Regular user
Wellington, NZ
102 Posts

Profile of BathTub
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
That’s why DVDs are better because although they can be copied it takes effort and most people in life don’t like effort.

I think the most effort for copying a DVD is having the drive, they aren't exactly standard anymore really. One of the younger guys in our club bought some tricks and then was like 'Oh, can I borrow a DVD player?" Hahah.
Nigel McNaughton aka 'BathTub'
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Effort or drive is the same thing Gaz 😂.
I recently bought a video recorder that has a dvd and a a USB port . You can copy one to the other etc and play all your DVDs and videos and new USB stuff as well. They are actually are making these things from new again 😊
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
Luckily for you, I only have
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Chomping at the bit waiting for this one. I ordered it a week ago and cannot wait to get stuck into it. I hope the IDs provided are decent, but then again, the IDs that I can pull together (with Krylon) are pretty good.

I just relish the thought of reviving and rejuvenating the ID premise.

Bring it !
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2021, JuanPoop wrote:
Chomping at the bit waiting for this one. I ordered it a week ago and cannot wait to get stuck into it. I hope the IDs provided are decent, but then again, the IDs that I can pull together (with Krylon) are pretty good.

Bring it !

If you've already made the purchase, you should be able to watch the videos while you wait for the decks to arrive in the mail. Check your account, wherever you bought it.

Evan
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2021, thecromulent wrote:
Quote:

Bring it !

If you've already made the purchase, you should be able to watch the videos while you wait for the decks to arrive in the mail. Check your account, wherever you bought it.

Evan

Pretty sure you have to wait until you get the package and get the url and PW in the box.
thecromulent
View Profile
Veteran user
Brooklyn, NY
390 Posts

Profile of thecromulent
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2021, CopperChopCup wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Bring it !

Evan

Pretty sure you have to wait until you get the package and get the url and PW in the box.

Probably depends on where you purchased it. I got the URL and password immediately from Vanishing Inc.

Evan
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2021, CopperChopCup wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Bring it !

Evan

Probably depends on where you purchased it. I got the URL and password immediately from Vanishing Inc.

Evan

I bought mine from an Australian based online magic store (Piper Magic).

I think I am going to have to keep 'chomping' for a little longer.

Patience is a virtue . . .
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I am a big fan of Craig Petty's. Going to order this. JUST about anything he does is thorough, well thought out and explained, and blows minds.
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Would anyone who has had Visible for a little while like to share what they think are the best effects in the set?

It would be interesting to know which ones are getting into different people's routines.
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2021, thecromulent wrote:
There is also software available that will actually download the video files, rather than just recording the screen. They vary by platform.

Evan

Yes, agreed, there's almost always a way
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2021, countrymaven wrote:
I am a big fan of Craig Petty's. Going to order this. JUST about anything he does is thorough, well thought out and explained, and blows minds.

Yep, I completely agree!
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys. I am so sorry I haven’t been on this thread recently. Thank you so much for your kind words.

I have to be honest, coming back to creating and releasing magic after several years I was really nervous. Gossip was really well received but I was very nervous bringing out visible. I was concerned people would think it was just a collection of tricks with the ID and had little to no value. I knew the routines were strong, I’ve performed them for years but I was nervous. It’s great to see the feedback, it really is.

Anyway thank you so much for the reviews and feedback. To answer a recent question my favourite routines are the celebrity prediction, Future Craig and the Confabulation routine. Although I love all of them for different reasons.

Anyway I hope you guys have a great weekend and thanks again.

Craig.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Visible by Craig Petty and the 1914 (54 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL