The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » He did WHAT!!?!?! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
At an outdoor all day performance yesterday, I arrived early to get reacquainted with some of the key folks and spend a bit of time doing some magic and impromptu for the ones that would be relaxed then, but would be very busy for the rest of the day cooking and serving. After some rope, coin and card magic, I had these guys just rolling in disbelief.

The scene looked right and I found an area behind a grill where I had a good manner of angle control for a small group. I did a quick Balducci Levitation and these guys went absolutely nuts. As I "gathered" myself, one of the more elderly gentlemen approached me quietly and confided that he knew how it was done (and demonstrated for me as well.)

Seeing the opportunity, I asked him to rejoin his group and be ready to try something. As I got the small group together for one more "attempt" I asked this gentleman to step forward and assist me with my balance. I had him stand beside me and grabbed his shoulders. On a cue from me, we BOTH levitated. One guy took off running, one yelled/screamed and the story of how the clown levitated Willy was one of the major topics of conversation for the balance of the day.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Hooyah!!! Smile
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Those are great moments when they happen . Well done !

(now, I hope you signed the guy to a "confidentiality agreement" ! Smile
Well, not really, of course, but that is the type of secret that one hopes will go to the grave. The temptation to spill the beans will be great , but tell him that the residual pleasure which will build up from the telling and retelling of this event among those who witnessed it will be so much sweeter if he keeps the secret forever.)
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Actually, he already knew it from one of those "exposure" specials. He had to deal with "What was it like?" type questions all day. I think he was enjoying it to the max!!
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » He did WHAT!!?!?! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL