The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The A Project (Alibi) by Bakore Magic & Nikolas Mavresis (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Https://bakoremagic.com/collections/fron......ct-alibi

I'm very surprised no one is talking about this here. In my opinion, this gives you tools to perform the best virtual effects possible since the BM Project, and is the new gold standard for any virtual performance.

These routines were previously only possible with the help of stooges or assistants, but now solo performers can create true miracles in any virtual show.

The book test in particular is spectacular (full disclosure, I did help contribute a bit to that routine, but I really do think its the best book test you will ever see).

I'm curious if anyone else here has picked this up?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I got it right away and yes, it is truly a new tool with SO much potential. I got it as soon a they started describing the system and it is one of the more valuable tools in my arsenal.

So many of he other tools required people off camera and other assistants. This allows me to do all of those type of effects in real time!
Ray Pierce
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
I'm kind of confused what it is. Since it lets you do wildly different things like a rubiks cube routine to a booktest. Can you say anymore than the description about what you're actually learning?
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2714 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Hmm. This got me interested. If Ray says it’s good it is good. I have yet to catch him hype anything that’s not worth it, he is very honest. (Which I appreciate, Ray! Please don’t ever become a member of the mates-that-hype-eachother-network! 😉) Is there any way we can get a bit more info without you guys spilling the beans? The description leaves so much open.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Hey there. This is an uncut performance of one of the bonus ideas that I shared with the Facebook group. Keep in mind that there is NO preshow work and NO secret assistants.

https://youtu.be/HFBxrCAMKIo
BIGGER | PROFILE | Pr3miere | PortraIT | The Blessing | FORTUNA | Personality | Memories | The A Project | Stroop Test | CineMental | The Collector | Sumology | Zener Match | Spellebrity | Destinations | POISON |

www.mavresis.com/shop
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2021, mavresis_n wrote:
Hey there. This is an uncut performance of one of the bonus ideas that I shared with the Facebook group. Keep in mind that there is NO preshow work and NO secret assistants.

https://youtu.be/HFBxrCAMKIo

Wow! That was GOOD!
kollo
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of kollo
Really great. But kind notice: for keen spectators this video reveals the method.
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2021, kollo wrote:
Really great. But kind notice: for keen spectators this video reveals the method.

You are right! I decided to delete that video as I made a mistake that I should not have done. Thanks for noticing.
BIGGER | PROFILE | Pr3miere | PortraIT | The Blessing | FORTUNA | Personality | Memories | The A Project | Stroop Test | CineMental | The Collector | Sumology | Zener Match | Spellebrity | Destinations | POISON |

www.mavresis.com/shop
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Here is another idea that was shared with the Facebook group: https://youtu.be/BqSb3NuQ_Sw

www.mavresis.com/shop
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote: Is there any way we can get a bit more info without you guys spilling the beans? The description leaves so much open.

This is always hard but let me try. Many zoom effects require someone to do something secretly off camera to assist you while you are visible performing your routine then secretly introduce it into the shot in some way. This “tool” allows you to do a lot of those routines by yourself with no additional assistance in real time. Once you understand it, there are unlimited options that are available to you for any type of effect you can imagine. It is a utility method that can assist in most routines giving you a cleaner way of working on camera and accomplishing your routines.
Ray Pierce
HaimG
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of HaimG
I really love this project!!!
It’s bold and have such a strong impact.
and most important, it allows you to do so many different effects.
Haim Goldenberg - Real Life Mentalist
www.BakoreMagic.com
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2714 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Thank you, Ray. That does help. I think I’ll pull the trigger. The BM Project was awesome. If this is anywhere near that I would be delighted.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
psylocke
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of psylocke
Can the spectator interact with the magician during the overhead shot??

Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Does it need an overhead spot?
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2021, psylocke wrote:
Can the spectator interact with the magician during the overhead shot??

Yes, you CAN do that if you like

www.mavresis.com/shop
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2021, Blindside785 wrote:
Does it need an overhead spot?

No, it's not necessary but I think it makes the effect look better, you come out as more "professional" by using two cameras, plus it makes the experience of the spectator much better. Having said all that, in order to perform all the effects that are taught in the project, you need ONE camera and not two.

www.mavresis.com/shop
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This absolutely fooled the pants off me when Nikolas performed a couple of the effects during his Magic Circle lecture. The book test particularly fooled me. The price looks very good for what you can do with this. For virtual shows this is a game changer. I can also see this being useable for a large stage.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2021, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
This absolutely fooled the pants off me when Nikolas performed a couple of the effects during his Magic Circle lecture. The book test particularly fooled me. The price looks very good for what you can do with this. For virtual shows this is a game changer. I can also see this being useable for a large stage.

Mark

Thanks so much Mark. Glad you like it! Smile

www.mavresis.com/shop
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I hope this is appropriate to ask here. Do you need to have a small printer next to you?

Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
mavresis_n
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of mavresis_n
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2021, magicinsight wrote:
I hope this is appropriate to ask here. Do you need to have a small printer next to you?

Thank you.
Michael

Hey Michael, no you don't NEED to, but it will help make some of the routines look more impossible. In this project, we teach many routines. It's not just the routine I posted above. You can check out the trailer here https://bakoremagic.com/collections/fron......ct-alibi

Thanks!

Nikolas

www.mavresis.com/shop
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The A Project (Alibi) by Bakore Magic & Nikolas Mavresis (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL