The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Two objects from the table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I just release "Pair of Stones" focusing on effects using exactly two "found" objects in an impromptu setting,
but many could apply to table hopping as well.

Seventeen Effect and Performance modules present in the F.U.N. format that provides information for the "why" and "when" as well as the "how." (117 pages of detailed instructions)

The first eBook in the "Found and F.U.N. Series had Effects using only one object - nuts, candy, jelly packets, etc. that could be of interest for table hoppers as well.

Future eBooks will by on "FistFull of Stones" (2-3 objects), Pile of Stone and Treasure basket, plus one on borrowed objects like rings and coins.

The key is unique Methods for showing the hands empty between moves, audience engagement of multiple Volunteers and balanced Psychological Ploys with Sleights.

These are all techniques I developed and presented many thousands of times with business owners over 40 years.

Since increasing disabilities limit my performance future it is time to pass these methods on. Just learning the SwayOn Sleight is worth the meager price.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Two objects from the table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL