The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Miguel Angel Gea - New Project! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Https://theimpossibleco.com/product/coin-compositions/

"Coin Compositions" is a new project by the great Miguel Angel Gea.

12 new routines, 75 minutes of incredible content from one of the world's finest magic thinkers.

pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1681 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Hi Ben, what level are these routines? What is needed for the routings (gimmicked, regular coins, etc)?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
That looks awesome! You can see his Click Clack Click pass in action, which he generously allowed me to explain in the Friends section of Rubinstein Coin Magic. He is a great thinker and performer, and anything he puts out is worth studying.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2021, pabloinus wrote:
Hi Ben, what level are these routines? What is needed for the routings (gimmicked, regular coins, etc)?

The level ranges from beginner to advanced intermediate. Many routine use only very basic sleight of hand, and are achieved more by layering different principles on top of each other instead of knuckle-busting sleights. The Ramsay Cylinder and Coins is probably the most advanced routine in the project, but even that is one of the easier versions of the plot that you will find.

In terms of gimmicks, one routine requires a shell, the rest of the routines use only regular coins and regular items such as pens, paper etc. In one routine you will need to make a basic gimmick yourself using just scissors, a coin and a playing card.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Hello Ben,

Is "Coin Compositions" a DVD or is it a download?
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2021, Motor City wrote:
Hello Ben,

Is "Coin Compositions" a DVD or is it a download?

It's a download/streaming product. When you're streaming it also comes with chapters for easy navigation.
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
Hi Ben,

How is the translation? Two years ago his dvd (2 years ago) was spoken in Spanish. But the English subtitles was bad. His magis was/is really great. No idea what he tryed to explain his theory. Looks to me graet and important. But it’s just a little problem to understand.
This is his next. Those he have solved this problem? I really hope so.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Miguel Angel Gea - New Project! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL