The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Special effect for the host (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kollo
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of kollo
I always liked the idea to present an exclusive routine for the host / hostess. Ideally a routine that ends with a physical souvenir.
My favourite is One:Twist (Joker version) by Axel Hecklau. They get an "Impossible Object" with their signature on it. The final card "tells the story", their signature is on the front, and Hecklau had the idea to give it away with a little stand which adds a fancy look.

What are your favourite exclusive routines for the host / hostess?
madmalone
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of madmalone
Following this...
KLMind
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
25 Posts

Profile of KLMind
Cube in Bottle by Henry Harrius
RobertApodaca
View Profile
Regular user
Henderson, NV
150 Posts

Profile of RobertApodaca
Anniversary Waltz would be an obvious choice.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Hannibal has "bill to impossible location" routine he calls Bookends (aka Elf Boots) that leaves spectator with unique object. It's in his "Truth from a Liar" dvd:

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/9544

I've also used "A Card called Bob" from Lonnie Chevrie's Penguin Lecture. It's sort of like Anniversary Waltz, but no gimmicks are required. Spectator signs a card, then I write "Happy Birthday" (or whatever's appropriate) on another card, and the two writings end up on the same card.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3874
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Special effect for the host (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL