The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Infinitum help/instructions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FightOnRon
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of FightOnRon
So I got a good deal on this trick, from ebay. They did state there were no instructions. I once bought a Dragon altar with no instructions but watching good magicians, and ones that should think about it before they post on Youtube,, I figured out the Altar. I thought I could do the same thing with Infinitum. Knowing how Tenyo likes to put real and phony fasteners on tricks, I am 95% sure I found the gimmick. But what I need is setup.

I realized that this trick locks, I assume to keep spectators from doing evil things, but you don't get to see setup on youtube. I found that bit out here in Café posts. I won't ask for instructions, I just want to know how to unlock it. The guy that sold it on eBay said he had it open , the "cigarettes " are there. He closed it, now it will not open. He didn't want to break it,,, so a good price.

Thank you in advance for any help
FightOnRon
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of FightOnRon
I would add , I am more then willing to pay for instructions ,and I can send you a photo of my box and a copy of the page on ebay I bought it from for verification.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Check your PM, please. Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
FightOnRon
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of FightOnRon
Thank you for the instructions. It works the way I suspected but the dang thing is still jammed up. Can't figure this bit out. But thank you, Nico.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Infinitum help/instructions (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL