The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Animal Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lippy
View Profile
New user
Madrid, Spain
57 Posts

Profile of lippy
I'm putting together a show for 3-5 year olds all about animals and I remember reading here in the Little Darlings a post listing many Animal routines... but I can't find it for the life of me:(

Any idea where that post could be? If not, maybe we could start a new list of animal routines?

Thanks in Advance,
Mago Oz
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
The "Three Pigs" - I've done it with the 20th Century Silks - and a Volunteer( a Wolf). An other Vol. (or possible a clear glass tumbler)is the 3rd pigs house (hand clasp). The (solid color silks) 1 & 2 pigs - tie their tails together and run into the 3rd pigs house ( Vol. hand clasp or tumbler ?). the single Pig (multi color silk) is chased into His house by the WOLF , The House is a double bag or hank box - anything to disappear a silk. The Wolf ( 2nd Vol.?) "Barks", at the house - Pigs not there !! Where did the pig go ? Into the 3rd. pigs house (Pull and show ALL 3 pigs ) . If you don't know the "20th Century Silks " Tough. Also a story with the Die Box effect, about the Rabbet in "Alice in Wonderland" The rabbets "toy" is the 'Die'- His home is the Die Box - The Mad Hatter (who lives in a Hat) comes and steals the 'toy' (rabbet left the 'toy' outside on top of the Die Box.) and put it into His House (Hat) . It's found (Shell) and Mother Rabbet tells the Baby Rabbet to put the "Toy" (shell) into his room - it's stolen again -(sucker effect) - and found back in the Mad Hatters house, Hope you all Understand - GLAD to SHARE RR
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Do yourself a favor and think about this one... Packs flat and easy to carry.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1072
PressureFan
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of PressureFan
This may the post under the heading, 'livestock';
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=17

Animental by Danny Archer might work for you.
lippy
View Profile
New user
Madrid, Spain
57 Posts

Profile of lippy
Thanks for your ideas, really appreciate it
lippy
View Profile
New user
Madrid, Spain
57 Posts

Profile of lippy
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Ultimate Homing Card by Tommy James (Animal card version)
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Animal Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL