The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If you like Crimson room, try this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
The mystery of time and space click here
Bernard Sim
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Cool! I got to the third room and I have the disk holder but I can't figure out what to do now. You'd think you could put the disk holder next to the computer and take out the disk, but that doesn't work...
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
You'll have to find something to open the holder. What a "Weird flag" they have in that room.
Bernard Sim
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Oh, haha. I posted that a while ago, I'm way beyond that part now.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Ok, I finally beat it. The end was slightly disappointing......so when's the next crimson room game out?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
It's already out. It's called the Vermilion Room.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Hey! Look! This room is full of big, fat NERDS!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I wouldn't be talking Mr. LOTR!!! I saw your posts there, the secret is out!
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Say, where can you find the vermillion room, for free?
Richard Allen
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Richard Allen
I just found the three tiles in the fourth room and put them under the walk bridge in the slots... I can adjust the tiles, but I don't know what exactly for... except I know that head follows lines... and let's just say I'm a little confused.

Any help?
Richard Allen
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Richard Allen
Nevermind... I just figured it out.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2004-06-27 13:40, Jordini wrote:
Say, where can you find the vermillion room, for free?

Vermilion room is "shareware." They don't require you to pay, but they ask for a very small donation if you like it.

Click here to play the game.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Richard,
I hope you have a LOT of time on your hands. You think it's tough now? You ain't seen nuttin' yet...
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Oh, that's the VIRIDIAN room. I thought there was a fourth one (VERMILLION ROOM) I've already beat the viridian room. Very difficult.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Oops, you're right. Vermillion, Veridian,...

I think you're right; the Vermillion room is currently only for paying participants.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Anyone know how many U.S. Dollars 400 yen is?
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
About $3.69.
Bernard Sim
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
WOW I should buy that game....wow....
usa
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of usa
What to do in the place with laser gates?
I've tried everything.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
It's been a few days since you posted. Either you made it, or you're still stuck behind the gates.

This is the most complicated(and nearly the last)part to the game. There are three laser fields; Red, Green and Blue. The control room can turn them off one at a time, but it reactivates the others, so somehow you have to deactivate one, move forward, deactivate the second, and then take a "short cut" back and forth to get back to the control room, deactivate the third laser gate, and take that "short cut" to the other end of the hall. The Green gate is the only one that can be permanently crippled, so you only have the Red and Blue to deal with. Find the "short cut" (solving several more puzzles along the way) and you should do fine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If you like Crimson room, try this (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL