The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Can’t go to the convention? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
I unfortunately didn’t get to register before it sold out. So if you registered and can’t go maybe I can buy your registration form you Smile if your registered and can’t go please reach out to me.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
If you haven't done so already, you might want to put your name on the official wait-list. Just email office@magician.org.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Thanks FrankFrindley, I absolutely did already put my self on the official wait-list (that was the first thing I did AS SOON AS I found out they sold out and that's great advice for any one who wants to go but isn't registered yet. I just REALY want to go so I thought it wouldn't hurt to reach out and pursue any means of getting a registration I can.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Can’t go to the convention? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL