The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mats » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I bought a couple of these mats in 2003.
After 19 years it's time to get a new one.
They are made for workers.

Harris Deutsch
Palms of Aluminum Foil
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I agree whole hearted.
Some may complain that his mats are not for those on a budget (yet I have seen other mats more expensive and of lower quality) yet cheap mats will be more costly over time because they will need replaced more often.
KMagic
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of KMagic
19 years is impressive! I reached out to Pat and he was super kind and really helpful. I haven't purchased yet but I'm definitely going to. Highly recommend. If not just for the great customer service.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Pattrick just made me a custom mat for our magic shop at Silver Dollar City in Banson.
The customer service is exceptional! Pattrick answered all my questions both on the phone
and also via e-mail when pictures were needed. He made suggestions that were spot on.
He helped us to overcome some challenges we were facing with his innovative thinking.

As for cost, Wravyn sums it up nicely. I also think that good things aren't cheap and cheap things aren't good.

Best of luck

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mats » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL