The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Almost 20 years of Mentalism (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Come August I will have been on the Café for 20 years. I'd like to say thank you to all the Magicians and especially Mentalists that have helped me throughout these years of exploration and invention. Unfortunately so many have passed over. Perhaps that's why I look more and more into the truly Spiritual side of these inquiries. Thank you all!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4697 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I hear ya. My 20-year anniversary was at the beginning of March.

I've seen them come and go.

It's just a matter of time before I join the list of those that have gone. In the meantime, I'll hang out and occasionally make comments on threads I find interesting. Enjoy me while I last.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
I am more or less a decade behind you guys.

I thank you both for helping to make the Café a (usually) good experience. Your posts are often perceptive and helpful.

George
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Quote:
On May 3, 2022, Slim King wrote:
Come August I will have been on the Café for 20 years. I'd like to say thank you to all the Magicians and especially Mentalists that have helped me throughout these years of exploration and invention. Unfortunately so many have passed over. Perhaps that's why I look more and more into the truly Spiritual side of these inquiries. Thank you all!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

We need a 20 year Roshambo!
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
It'll be 20 years for me come September. It's astounding what two decades will do to a person. I no longer perform, I barely have anything to do with magic other than passing through once in a while and occasionally reading one or two of the books on my shelf. I've had two marriages begin and end. And a whole host of other things have happened.

Who ever knew right? Probably someone on here...

and it's in an envelope in their wallet.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On May 5, 2022, Samuel Catoe wrote:
It'll be 20 years for me come September. It's astounding what two decades will do to a person. I no longer perform, I barely have anything to do with magic other than passing through once in a while and occasionally reading one or two of the books on my shelf. I've had two marriages begin and end. And a whole host of other things have happened.

Who ever knew right? Probably someone on here...

and it's in an envelope in their wallet.

ROTF!!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
January made 20 years for me. Almost checked out in 2014. Had a heart attack. Wound up with a Stent in my widow maker.

Still kicking. Still perform. Loving life.
MrPoponi
View Profile
New user
Brazil
93 Posts

Profile of MrPoponi
I'm nineteen years old here.

Perhaps, due to the difference in language and access to some things, I have been less frequent.
But what matters is the egregore that involves all of us.
This is " true mentalism ".
Congratulations, SK !
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Happy 20!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Piers1
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Piers1
Congratulations!

And thoughts for those still with us and those no longer.

Piers.
Used to be Piers
but could not reset my Password,
so I am now Piers1

pierscasimir at g mail .com
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
799 Posts

Profile of Scott
Holy **** !

I'm 20 years in July, I didn't even realize the Café had been going that long. I think I must have blacked out in about 2005 and woke up here in 2018.

Tempus Fugit as they say.

Scott
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On May 17, 2022, Piers1 wrote:
Congratulations!

And thoughts for those still with us and those no longer.

Piers.

I agree ... So many friends .. Passed along to the next level.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 28, 2022, Scott wrote:
Holy **** !

I'm 20 years in July, I didn't even realize the Café had been going that long. I think I must have blacked out in about 2005 and woke up here in 2018.

Tempus Fugit as they say.

Scott

....memento mori
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Almost 20 years of Mentalism (13 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL