The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Barry Mitchell's Crayon-Ola AKA Crayonola (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
I hadn't seen a thread on this excellent kid show version of the silkola and thought we should have one. Barry has done it again. Using an 8" tall metal crayon tube he has routined a range of "reasons" you might have and use one, and in the process he has given meaning to the silkola. The silkola is great magic but often there isn't much of a story with it. How do you routine it? Barry has solved this problem with a dozen artwork "covers" to the crayola which come with it. Just as he has helped set the trend of personalizing silk screens with custom art using a wide range of themes (sports, food, Halloween, colors, playing cards, etc.), he has given kid show builders the chance to express their own creativity. Check it out. This is a great trick, his service is second to none, and it takes a lot to get me online praising any products. But this one is really worth it.

https://barrymitchellproducts.com/products/crayon-ola
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I agree
It is an amazing prop??
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I have found majority of Barry's material/props to be fantastic. Also, such a great person as well!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Barry Mitchell's Crayon-Ola AKA Crayonola (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL