The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic Café Book Club? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
I love reading magic books, I'm wondering if there is a Magic Café book club here. I've looked at a few areas, but the sections dealing with books seem geared more towards reviews. Would there be an area where I could read along with other magicians about, say, The Jinx or RRTCM? Sort of like a study group?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
There is no such forum on the Café.
Where the magic begins
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
Oh alright. Thanks for letting me know.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2096 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
There have been similar threads made of people posting in the thread what they are working on, some who went through the same material and others who were doing different material. Example: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=108
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
Paul Budd
View Profile
Elite user
It's a shame he's only made
435 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
Yeah: While there isn't a club, you can bring up pretty much any book you're currently into.
His face isn't really this long in-person!
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL