The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Banks In Las Vegas... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Hi,
I live in England but I am coming over to Vegas for the MAGIC LIVE convention...Can't wait.
My question is whether there are Barclays banks over there...If not do the american banks except English cards? or will I have to take all my spending money with me (something that I would rather not do)...?
Owen
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
There are no Barclay's here in Vegas, but you should have little problem as long as your card is a Visa, Mastercard or American Express. The problem with accessing different banks over here is mainly the repeated service fees, mostly around US$2.50 for each time you use your card.

You might want to think about turning your money into American Express Traveler's Cheques. You can carry them with you, spend them like cash, and if they're stolen, you can cancel them and get them replaced.

While you're visiting MAGIC Live!, head towards the strip from the Orleans, and make a right on Industrial (the last road before the freeway overpass), and come down to Denny & Lee's at 5115 Industrial and say hi! I'll be working in there through most of the convention.
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Scott,
I shall try and come...I am in Vegas for three days after, so hopefully I will be able to come over then! Are there any other magic things I should definatly not miss in Vegas. Of course I know about the shows, but are there any other worth while things?
owen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Banks In Las Vegas... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL