The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups & Balls Bibliography Posted (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
967 Posts

Profile of lint
Hi All,
It's been a while since I posted around here but I still check in from time to time. I wanted to point you all to my own personal Cups & Balls Bibliography that I have compiled from many sources over the years. I have now posted it publicly. You can grab it here: https://archive.org/details/cup-play-master

Feel free to use it as research or add to it for your personal needs. This compiles not only Cups & Balls routines but Chop Cup and any variation I could find of Cup based magic. Nearly 1100 entries. Many blanks and missing bits of info. I am not looking to maintain this list however if you use it in print please at least add a credit line.

thanks all!
Todd Paoletti
"There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip..." -English Proverb
lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
967 Posts

Profile of lint
I forgot to add this list would not be nearly as thorough without the generous time and tips many of the users here in Ever So Slightly.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Have you compared this with Laurence O's of several years ago?
Interesting to see what new development there are.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
967 Posts

Profile of lint
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2022, funsway wrote:
Have you compared this with Laurence O's of several years ago?
Interesting to see what new development there are.

I have not. Do you have a link?
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Hi Todd:

Its good to hear your voice! it's been a long time. Like you, I don't check in here very often either but when I do, it's always a pleasure to run into fellow travelers like yourself from years past. I hope you're well. And let me say again, as I have before, what a splendid contribution you have made to magical literature, especially C&B literature, with your bibliography. Its an extremely useful and important reference resource.

Stay well, my friend!

Sean
lint
View Profile
Special user
Concord, CA
967 Posts

Profile of lint
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2022, fortasse wrote:
Hi Todd:

Its good to hear your voice! it's been a long time. Like you, I don't check in here very often either but when I do, it's always a pleasure to run into fellow travelers like yourself from years past. I hope you're well. And let me say again, as I have before, what a splendid contribution you have made to magical literature, especially C&B literature, with your bibliography. Its an extremely useful and important reference resource.

Stay well, my friend!

Sean

Agree Sean! So good to hear from you. Hope you and yours are all well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups & Balls Bibliography Posted (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL