The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » "special delivery" handling of envelope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeybaron
View Profile
Regular user
dallas,texas
101 Posts

Profile of joeybaron
For those of you who do "special delivery",how do you handle the envelope at the end in a close up or intimate setting? do you get asked to let the envelope be examined?
magicmandb1
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
30 Posts

Profile of magicmandb1
When I do the trick I just put the envelope down and pick up all the other enverlopes and put it somewhere behind me or in a bag or something. I never got asked for the envelopes to be exmained, their is really no ponit for examination cause the trick is so clean. So just move it to the side and forget about it.
"If a tree falls in a forest, and thier's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
Richard Allen
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Richard Allen
I really don't see why they would want to examine the envelopes. With minimal suggestion on your part, they shouldn't even think about seeing the envelope.
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
I developed a handling with only 1 envelope and I have never(!) had anyone reach or ask for the envelope. All heat is on the card!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » "special delivery" handling of envelope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL