The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from an Austrian expat in Copenhagen, Denmark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dasbauhans
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of dasbauhans
Hi everyone

Heard so much about the Café that I had to see for myself. Born and raised in Vienna, Austria, and living and working in Copenhagen, Denmark for 20+ years now. Been into magic since my teenage years (I’m 47 now), but seriously dove into it since lock-down. Creative Director in advertising (specialized in Behavioural Science, which is a great match both for work and magic), skateboarder, and happily divorced dad – meaning my 9 year old daughter every other week, a great relationship with my ex, and a wonderful girlfriend for 5 years, all getting along. I know the alternative from friends and colleagues, and believe me, I’m privileged. Primarily into cards and a little mentalism, combined into what I hope is my personal and unique style. Usually small and intimate performances.

Nice to meet all of you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi from an Austrian expat in Copenhagen, Denmark (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL