The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Chaos Crystal (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello! I'll keep this short & sweet, since there are only 3 sets left.

For everyone who has enjoyed my previous crystals, here is the Chaos Crystal:

https://skywardmagic.com/shop/categories......crystal/

It has several functions:
- red to black
- black to red
- white to black
- black to white
- white to red
- white to red to purple to black

There are more, depending on how creative you get - hence the significance of the name "chaos" Smile

Yes, they are 2x the price of previous crystals... but they also have 3x as many color change possibilities.

I did a private release of these a couple months back, with a very limited run of 15 sets. I've got 3 sets left.

Best,
Tom Phoenix
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
If you haven't yet availed yourself of one of these little gems, do so now!
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Also... Here's something:

"The crystals are really cool, and worth it." - Peter Turner
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
2 sets left.

They're already made & will go out this coming week.

Also... heck, I'll include my recipe for apple pie Smile

Tom
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I just ordered one. It still says two left. This looks so good…too good!
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2022, JAlenS wrote:

Hi! They will be shipped early next week.

Yeah, I had 3 sets, somebody bought 1, but their payment never actually went through. It turns out that they were in a country that PayPal doesn't serve. But it was too late to delete the post, so I just left it.

Now there are ONLY 2 sets left.

You're going to love these!

Tom
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2022, TheSecretFire wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2022, JAlenS wrote:

Hi! They will be shipped early next week.

Yeah, I had 3 sets, somebody bought 1, but their payment never actually went through. It turns out that they were in a country that PayPal doesn't serve. But it was too late to delete the post, so I just left it.

Now there are ONLY 2 sets left.

You're going to love these!

Tom

When you said they will be shipped early next week, could you please explain which week you were referring to? I was under the impression that Monday, Tuesday or even possibly Wednesday can be considered as early as far as weeks go. No shipping confirmation or tracking has been dropped off by a stork nor has an email been sent as far as the Chaos Crystals that I ordered are concerned. A private Message that I sent to you was read but not replied to. Are you really Rick Rothbart with a new website? I have no clue
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
So Tom Phoenix reached out to me and all is good. I hereby take back the referral to Rick Roth and extend a sincere public apology to Tom. He’s a brilliant thinker and has some very nice things in the works.
Thank you Tom!
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
581 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Things happen, and we deal with unique creators of strange and unusual items.

Don't know if you've done it yet, but you might want to post something under the "Is Gemini going the way of Outlaw?" post.

Roth was bad news. To both his clients and workers. Comparing him to another dealer is about as bad as you can get in Bizarre. Smile
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
597 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2023, pulpscrypt wrote:
Things happen, and we deal with unique creators of strange and unusual items.

Don't know if you've done it yet, but you might want to post something under the "Is Gemini going the way of Outlaw?" post.

Roth was bad news. To both his clients and workers. Comparing him to another dealer is about as bad as you can get in Bizarre. Smile

JAlenS & I had a fantastic conversation yesterday: including UFOs, punk music, bizarre performance, the instructions for the crystals, the oil industry, Mormons, stories from college days... It was a good few hours.

Regarding the "Is Gemini going the way of Outlaw" thread: I read it, it's gone now. No, I am not "Rick Roth". But if anyone finds him, please turn him upside down & send me the money on Paypal. I published a couple things on Outlaw many years ago, and I never got paid the commissions. Thanks in advance.

In regards to something which was mentioned in that thread, yes, I live in a sh*tty neighborhood. It didn't used to be like this, but new management took over, and they stopped doing background checks. There were a couple other contributing factors, but that's too much to type out. In short, there was gang violence somewhere in town, and the police came to my door and told me that they suspected that my neighbors were involved. But "those neighbors" were sitting on their porch, watching me talk with the cops.

It was one of those situations you just have to tip-toe around. There are some straight up gang-bangers next door.

There was a SWAT Team standoff in the building across the courtyard from me, a couple months ago: https://www.kbtx.com/2022/08/16/large-po......complex/

So, just to clear everything up in both threads, JAlenS has apologized in this thread & has apologized to me personally, while we were on the phone together. I actually did not know about his posts, until he said that he would post an apology. He now has the tracking number & the instructions for the crystals. As well as the methods for a couple projects I'm working on. Smile

Tom Phoenix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Chaos Crystal (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL