The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Wheel by Alchemy Moon (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Chris and I wanted to let everyone know that Gemini Artifacts will have a handful of our new The Wheel boxes at their booth this year at ECSS. This is a new multi-board pendulum reading system by Chris, and an accompanying bespoke p**k box that I am making. The box features four pendulum board inserts which go far beyond the 'yes', 'no', and 'maybe' of traditional boards, and can be used individually for a quick reading or together for a very in-depth reading. The p**k allows you to know what your sitter is thinking of, and is quick and easy to use. The set also comes with a crib card, starter set of business card size billets (with provided artwork to take to your printer, or print at home), pendulum, dice, velvet bag, and printed manual.

This first offering is the magician's version which includes the p**k box. We intend to release a second version later in the year specifically for 'genuine readers' which Chris is developing. This is an expanded reading system where no p**k is required. However, we will be offering this version Free to anyone who owns the magician's version of the set. We are also adding in Free banks of soundscapes and performance textures that we have created. Many of these will be available at launch (ECSS) with more available on an ongoing basis. This is a large project and will be evolving over time.

Please PM me if you have any questions, and include your email if you would like a PDF flyer detailing the particulars of The Wheel. Vic will also have some of these flyers at ECSS which give a good overview of the system.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Spoke to Chris at length about this.

The Wheel is brilliant!

Can't wait to see the box.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Great news!!!
Bastien
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Bastien
I was lucky enough to get the Wheel, and I was very excited about this because I absolutely love pendulum work and readings; I believe these are two of the most powerful tools available to us. The fact that the Wheel combines both of these things so seamlessly is an amazing feat. I also love how flexible it is, allowing for a more psychological approach if desired, or a magical/alchemical approach if you prefer (I believe it's always more powerful to use mental models or approaches that the sitter/querent already accepts).

I also love the unassuming look of the box itself. When not in use, it's an aged blue box that sits innocently on my reading table. It comes with additional "wheels," a wooden pendulum, three dice, a lovely velvet drawstring pouch, and a stack of pre-printed cards with various affirmations on them. The p**k function is dead easy, invisible, and absolutely killer.

It also occurred to me that the p**k function of the box would also work well with any reading system, but especially Prof BC's Spectre, which I also love (E.g. allowing for a peek of a querent's question for instance). Plus they're both blue and look great together.

Overall, I really love this piece, and recommend it to anyone who does readings or pendulum work.

P.S. Just want to add that Vic's service at Gemini Artifacts is absolutely top notch, and he shipped this to me in Canada and it arrived very quickly.

P.P.S. I paid full price for this item, have no prior connection to the creator(s), and was not asked to give this review. I just love to support awesome work. Smile
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
581 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Can't wait to get my hands on one!
Anemoi
View Profile
New user
Cambridge, MA
53 Posts

Profile of Anemoi
I am very excited about the reader’s version coming out later.
a.single.V
View Profile
New user
Hanoi Vietnam
87 Posts

Profile of a.single.V
I am also eagerly waiting for it to be released.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
581 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Will there be the ability to purchase the readers version as an addendum to the original?
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
674 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I have one more The Wheel set that I just finished making. This will be the last box from the first run. Not sure when we will do a second run (working on a new project) but it will probably not be until later this year or early next year. If anyone is interested in this one please PM me.

Paul
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Wheel by Alchemy Moon (10 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL