The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Shadow Window - Sulton Orazaly (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
The Vault - Shadow Window - Sultan Orazaly
$10.00 (download)
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=73746

The Hype:
You put your finger through a large square cut out of a blue-backed playing card. Instantly the card turns red and the hole you just saw fingers go through somehow no longer exists. The black hole is now just a piece of black tape that is peeled off of the card.

Easy to build and fun to perform.

A real visual puzzle!

My Take:
When I first saw the promo vid for this I was knocked out and had no idea. I really liked the clip however and posted it to my Facebook page. A few hours later my phone rang. It was Tony Dunn, the Linking Ring artist. He accused me of trying to kill him. Of course I asked how and he just said "Shadow Window". Having access to as much as he has, it takes a lot to fool him. This one did.

After trying to figure it out, I came up with a way to do it and it turned out to be correct. However, Sultan's method really put it together. I had figured out the secret, just not how to get there.

You are taught how to build the gimmick and perform it in a 23 minutes downloaded video. There is no speaking. All the instructions are in the video including a bunch of subtitles in English. The construction is thoroughly taught and you will probably be able to build one. However, there is a caveat. You will have to split two cards in the construction. Once you do, this is a great trick to carry in your pocket.

The visual on this is stunning (and it is only 10 bucks). It is a real fooler. (Just ask Mr. Dunn) The only thing you will have to be aware of is shirt color. (A little black art is involved.)

If you have an evening free, this will be an excellent way to spend it. Show this to a couple of folk and it is a reputation maker.

The only thing that keeps me from making this Highly Recommended is the splitting of the cards. The video shows how he does it pretty clearly but it is a knacky thing to do. Get this part down and you are home free. So, yes, this is recommended.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Vault - Shadow Window - Sulton Orazaly (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL