The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card college light by Roberto Giobbi (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Well this arrived yesterday and I've already started reading it I will give a full review when I'm finished. But I did have to get on here and say so far I am very impressed with this. It is a collection of self-working card effects but they are broken up into three different segments of each individual routine. Each segment is in and of itself a wonderful card effect that you can do that is self working. But one effect leads into another to create a nice little routine. Like I said when I'm finished reading this I will give a full review but so far this is a very nice collection of self-working card effects.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Renzel
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Renzel
Have fun Eric! Roberto Giobbi is a classic! All of his work will forever be fundamental in the world of card magic. Looking forward to your review.
KMagic
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of KMagic
I saw a video of someone performing Thot Echo I think it's called? Is that from this book? Such a great effect.
Geoff Pfeiffer
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Geoff Pfeiffer
KMagic, you are correct Routine 2 is Thot Echo as the first trick of three in that group. I just picked this series up last week and making my way thur them now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card college light by Roberto Giobbi (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL