The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Time machine watches (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

armagician
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of armagician
Which time machine watches do you use. I want something cool, a watch that really tells time and attracts the ladies.
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Quote:
On 2004-07-09 02:00, armagician wrote:
Which time machine watches do you use. I want something cool, a watch that really tells time and attracts the ladies.

Maybe you should get a normal rolex.
Tom James
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati, Ohio
139 Posts

Profile of Tom James
I use the Time Machine. You can get them about any magic dealer online and some magic shops. They run about $100, but it is worth the effect. It will need some practice.

Tom
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I used one for a while, but I had a heck of a time with the timing. I never felt very comfortable with it. I used a basic wrist watch version, but I think the pocket watch is really cool.
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I use this kind..

click the link to see the watch I use..

http://www.ellusionist.com/order/masters......atch.htm
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
Quote:
From the ellusionist site advertisement:

WARNING: women are attracted by the look of the Masters Watch on your arm, use caution.

From the opening post:

Either ellusionist is responding directly to the sex-appeal wishes of armagician, or we have been sucked into a clever marketing scheme.

(Not that I have anything against wanting people to see what I have for sale: Check the link below Smile )
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Nope, I assure you, no marketing scheme and no false advertising of ellusionist on their products. The only problem with ellusionist videos is the exaggerated hype they advertise on their videos.
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I was really just kidding. I've never bought anything from ellusionist, but I have nothing against them. I just thought the impress the ladies comments were a funny coincidence.
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Check out http://www.magicshop.com. Brad has several styles available. Even one that is gold plated and looks similar to a Rolex Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
Quote:
On 2004-07-16 01:59, rtgreen wrote:
I just thought the impress the ladies comments were a funny coincidence.

I thought the exact same thing, Richard. I was going to post my comment, then seen yours. Possibly armagi innocently used the ad copy to pose his question.

For what its worth, I don't find the watch attactive at all (just not my style) and would probably not be compatible with a lady attracted to me through my watch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Time machine watches (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL