The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Is Something Going On With Card Shark? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eyevandrago
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Eyevandrago
I use Phoenix Playing Cards exclusively and order a lot of decks and gimmicks from Christian directly through his Card Shark website. Since I've been using his products the orders have always shipped promptly and Christian or his guy Roger who handles US orders have always been pretty responsive via email or over the phone. I put an order in for a couple gaffed decks on April 17th, submitted my payment through PayPal, and I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email 10 days later. I've sent 2 emails to Christian and Roger in the last several days, and they haven't responded. I've called the US phone number a few times and nobody is answering. I'm just curious if this is indicative of some larger issue, or maybe they are just on vacation?? I certainly hope all is well with them as I love their products and will continue buying whatever they offer!
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
They’ve had problems with Phoenix parlor decks for years, they’ve been out of stock for three plus years. I’ve given up on them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Is Something Going On With Card Shark? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL