The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » Pet Trick » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ivfour
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
233 Posts

Profile of ivfour
What are your couple of your "Pet Tricks". What are your favorite tricks that you come back to year after year in your shows.

Jerry
Jerry Smile
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Hi Jerry,

There's probalby a joke here about "pet" tricks (rollover, sit), but I won't make it...

My pet routines are really the ones that I've put into the lecture notes. I use them daily and have been using some of them for twenty and thirty years. I'd list some of them by title, but when I did that in a previous post I realized that the titles won't mean anything to you guys, so I'm reluctant to repeat that kind of list again.

I like routines that are spectator-interactive. Routines in which spectators take part by holding cards or making decisions, or playing a part in the action. There are others I like that don't require any spectator-interaction too, but I tend towards routines that get spectators involved.

If you'd like to see a quick synopsis of the routines that are in the lecture notes go to http://www.fasdiu.com and hunt around for the Contents links to the ...from a shuffled deck in use... and FASDIU II lecture notes.

I hope that helps...

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » Pet Trick » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL