The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ChronoForce Pro by Samy Ali (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
There's so much more to this app than people initially realise. So I made a video showcasing 3 of my favourite little known features Smile

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
How does this compare with iThump ie can you do the same things etc ?
Flawless
View Profile
New user
Germany
62 Posts

Profile of Flawless
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2023, warren wrote:

In its basic form, iThump forces a number on a calculator and ChronoForce forces a number by using the milliseconds on a stopwatch.

They both have additional features and both are good, it just depends on the routine you come up with if one might be a better fit than the other.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jun 4, 2023, Flawless wrote:
Quote:

In its basic form, iThump forces a number on a calculator and ChronoForce forces a number by using the milliseconds on a stopwatch.

They both have additional features and both are good, it just depends on the routine you come up with if one might be a better fit than the other.

Thanks
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:

It really doesn’t compare with iTHUMP. Yes they both can force numbers but that is where the similarity ends. You can perform some of the same effects with both but each has its area where it is better suited than the other.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
planneroftowns
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of planneroftowns
It would be possible to set this up so it could be done on a spectators phone. The NFC tag could be configured to a URL format that not only has the address, but all passes variables including username/email and settings/number(s). It would really elevate this if that could be integrated.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Do you need an internet connection for this app? Or can the phone be on airplane? Is the app self contained in other words?
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
After installation you do not need an internet connection.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2246 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
That is incorrect. You need internet every time you open the app. Once it loads up, then you could be in airplane mode.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2023, PatrickGregoire wrote:
That is incorrect. You need internet every time you open the app. Once it loads up, then you could be in airplane mode.

That is incorrect. You need internet to install it. Once installed and opened once you can then use it in airplane mode. The offline fix was tested by me and went live a week or two back. I was able to delete the test version after the fix went live and use I can now happily open the standard version in airplane mode which I confirmed before making my post.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
2246 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2023, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2023, PatrickGregoire wrote:

That is incorrect. You need internet to install it. Once installed and opened once you can then use it in airplane mode. The offline fix was tested by me and went live a week or two back. I was able to delete the test version after the fix went live and use I can now happily open the standard version in airplane mode which I confirmed before making my post.

Mark

That is correct lol, and good to know. Should be announced in the group... Pretty sure it wasn't long ago that someone was "complaining" in the group that we needed internet every time we opened the app, which was true.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
It was announced in the group when the fix went live. Saad posted this 6 days ago.

Hi everyone, some news about the updates
Offline mode finally works fine, just close the app, open it, and it should work
We've also added Chinese and Polish languages

We're currently fixing the aranson and birthdays bugs as well as the UI issues

Thank you for your patience and trust ????????
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Just got this. Outstanding!
JustJohn
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JustJohn
I just ran across a ChronoForce lookalike that offers a free version and a paid pro version. It seems quite similar even in look and feel except it offers a toxic feature. Anyone seen this?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......free.tml
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2023, JustJohn wrote:
I just ran across a ChronoForce lookalike that offers a free version and a paid pro version. It seems quite similar even in look and feel except it offers a toxic feature. Anyone seen this?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......free.tml

Copycat?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
It just looks like a rip off of Chronoforce. Go with the original, its great.
Dave W UK
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Dave W UK
Quote:
On May 24, 2023, itsmagic wrote:
Okay I purchased this, but can't seem to find where to download the app.

I had a nightmare getting this app onto my phone. But I emailed Murphys app support email and they were great. App is now installed and working fine.

appsupport@murphysmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ChronoForce Pro by Samy Ali (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL