The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Where do you get Strait Jackets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
My local magic store only sells trick straight jackets. The only local place I know of to get real strait jackets is Hot Topic. I was wondering where I could get the best deal.
Also, strait jackets are a little cliche. I am looking for interesting new proformance ideas, mostly funny ones. I saw a guy do a strait jacket escape, then immediately produce a duck, any recources for this kind of thing?

Brian
The great Sandwich!
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
1. Read the board, the sources for jackets are there.

2. Why would you want to do something (a duck from the jacket) someone else is doing?
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I think the question is: Why would you want to detract from such a strong effect like an SJ escape?

I feel that the SJ is to the EA like the linking rings is to a magician. It is a classic that a lot of people can do, but very few can actually do it well.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Roslyn,
Smile
Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Steve,

You are too kind.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I think the person who wants to produce the duck wants to do something diffrent but it is kinda copying someone. Don,
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
I don't want to copy someone, I want to personalize my own strait jacket escape.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Where do you get Strait Jackets? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL