The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Penguin Magic Downloads » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
I know I'm probably a little behind on this subject as I'm sure someone else posted this prior. I just discovered their downloads and feel that they have done a big disservice to the magic brotherhood by offering many of other's effects for sale off of an instant download. Granted, their are a few handling changes, but the EFFECT that they are selling is NOT theirs to sell. Most all of them stand out, but the two that seem to stand out the most are Brother John's "The Signed Card" and Paul Curry's "Out Of This World".

This seems to be plagiarism at the highest level. I've seen several posts by many about Oz Pearlman and his talent. It's a shame that he's contributed to this type of theft. We all know this stuff goes on from time to time and usually behind the scenes, but this is blatant. The worst part is that there is no crediting here.

I'll sum this post up as I think this site has done a HORRIBLE injustice to furthering the art of magic in a professional way! Smile
jaybaby
View Profile
New user
Australia
87 Posts

Profile of jaybaby
There are plenty of posts discussing and debating this issue, you might want to try a search.
magicmancas
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicmancas
All I can say is AMEN
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Penguin Magic Downloads » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL