The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dice Stacking Gamling??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
Hey guys,, just wondered if anyone can suggest a dice stacking book/video/set,
that has a gambling theme,, and if so,, could you give me a brief description please.....
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Dice stacking has little to do with gambling-

Marlo's "Shoot The Works"
Walsh's "Dice Dexterity"
Sen. Crandall's Dice Stacking booklet

The above are all standard texts, and quite reasonable.

Fechter's "Dice Hold-out Methods" for magicians might be more what you are looking for - - - check H & R.
BillParky
View Profile
Regular user
Atherton,Manchester,U.K.
123 Posts

Profile of BillParky
Randy's right. Dice stacking is more akin to juggling and manual dexterity than either gambling or magic.
I have 'Bernard's lesson on Dice Stacking' which is a 23 page booklet by Lewis Ganson and I also have Jim Zachary's Video 'The Art of Dice Stacking'. I found the Video very impressive as a demonstration of Dice Stacking but IMHO Zachary made little attempt to teach the skill and I must confess that I'm still strugging to acquire the knack.
Bill Smile
Andy Charlton
View Profile
Veteran user
Palma Nova Mallorca Spain
311 Posts

Profile of Andy Charlton
Hey Magicman.

Bob Sheets has a great take on the Sachs Dice Routine, Not Stacking but Includes Gambling. Give me a ring, we'll have coffee and I'll show you the Video. It also has a really entertaining 3 shell game.

For anyone who doesn't live within 20 miles of me like Magicman does, The Bob sheets video with both routines on is advertised in this Months Budget, (The Magazine of the British Ring of IBM) And the same people are advertizing David Williamson's video "At the card Farm.

Email me and I'll send you the address.

Cheers

Andy
"Keep that smile on your face, that excitement in your eyes." - Don Driver

Check out www.andyandjeansbigadventure.com
or
www.andysmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Dice Stacking Gamling??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL