The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Final Load (Cups and Balls) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I received a quick note from Kent Gunn asking that I look at his 'youtube' routine as to his use of Final Loads. Done. I appreciate you getting away from the standard 'stacking' approach with a consistent patter line and a logical transition to the final larger balls of matching color. If you did actually juggle them in the end ...

Just kidding! My earlier comments were directed to Final Loads that 'make sense' -- in a routine that makes sense, with objects that make sense. Here, your ending is a logical extension of the flow of the routine -- not an "ending" -- but the planting of a seed of mystery in a potential buyer, real or imaginary. Many young performers could be encouraged to take up magic from such a performance -- not because of Cups or Balls, but because you make it look simple.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Final Load (Cups and Balls) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL