The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Large Headed Kennedys? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Am I the only one who has noticed the new half dollars have a "small head" (Kennedy Bust)and most of the gaff coin tricks are in the old "Big Head" version. Also they seem to wear and color(age)differently.

Another point that I noticed is they seem to have a different, much
louder sound when clinked together.

I noticed early on in my purchases, some of
the older halves were struck with much more relief in the face and the eagles shield,but that is seldom noticed close-up. To make matters worse now some of my newest purchases are the new "small head" type.

This appears to affect everyone now, even when doing impromtu slieghts.

Am I just whining about something that is more obvious to me than the spectator?
Smile Smile Smile Smile
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Anybody? Smile Smile Smile
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Nae Blis
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Nae Blis
Well I happen to be a Kennedy and I don't think my head is all that big. My friends tend to disagree with me though, so i can't help you.
It takes a big man to cry...... but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Large Headed Kennedys? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL