The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Harakhan Cage contact (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
I'm currently trying to track down the contact details of the people who manufacture the Harakhan Appearing Cages.

Many thanks

Xavier.
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
The Harakhan Cages are manufactured by an old man in japan. They are all hand made, and he is the only maker of that type of cage. If you want, try contacting stevens magic as they do sell allot of them and I believe they get them directly from the maker in Japan.

Darcy
magic559
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magic559
A good place to start your research would be the magicians in hawaii. Specifically, the magic shops. Some names to search out are Jimmy Yoshida and Jimmy Zukemura. I got my cage in Hawaii from the first Jimmy... he has strong connections with the magicians in Japan, they recognize him as a connection between American and Japanese magicians. Unfortunately, he is older and it is getting harder to contact him. Good luck with your search!
bp
lordblasto
View Profile
New user
Detroit.Mich. USA
14 Posts

Profile of lordblasto
Xavier. Hey I think this might be what your looking for. At http://www.MadhatterMagicShop.com Page 9 of the Stage & Parlor tricks. Or hit this link. http://www.madhattermagicshop.com/magics......fe62704a
Magic is. For if magic is of the mind. www.lordblasto.com
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Thanks guys! I was really hoping to buy a large quantity wholesale... I need several. It's going to be an awesome production!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Harakhan Cage contact (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL