The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Midwest FCM conference in Indy. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Is anyone planning on attending the Midwest FCM conference in Indianapolis?
I am planning on attending.
It would be nice to meet some of you in person.
Daniel Faith
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Kristen and myself should be there. But that isn't too big a deal, since it is in our own backyard. We go to church lirterally like 2 miles from there.
Hope to catch up with you and others while there.

Kevin & Kristen
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Illusions4Life
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
128 Posts

Profile of Illusions4Life
I had planned to attend but two really really small things got in my way. Money and a job! Not enough money and too much work. Oh well I will start saving the money for next year and will start saving the vacation for next year also. Have a great time and be prepared to share with us poor hard working people that can't go.

God Bless
Jim
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Jim, Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Kevin, Hope to meet you and Kristen there. I lived most of my life in Indy. Mostly, on the west side in Chapel Hill and on the east side in Lawrence.
Daniel Faith
thegospelmagicman
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of thegospelmagicman
I am not planning on attending this year. I am not a member of FCM at present. Is membership worthwhile? Are you able to attend if you are not a member? When is the conference?

John
The Gospel Magic Man
Miracle Man Show
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of Miracle Man Show
I'll be there.
Daniel, did you know that the Indy FCM chapter meets every 2nd Saturday of the month at Kingdom Magic Shop in Clermont?
We'll be there this Saturday morning starting at 9:00.
If you have any questions pm me.
Tom McCormick
"The Miracle Man Show"
There's only one Miracle Man, that's Jesus Christ; I just get to do a show about HIM.
www.themiraclemanshow.com
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
That is quite tempting but I don't live in Indy anymore. I haven't lived in Indy for about 8 years now.
I now live in Appleton, Wisconsin. It's not too far from Green Bay.
I plan on making the convention though. We will have to hook up somehow.

Clermont must have grown. There was never anything there other than Raceway Park when I was growing up.
Daniel Faith
Miracle Man Show
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of Miracle Man Show
Daniel,
Too bad you've moved. I was hoping to recruit a new member for the chapter. Oh well, if you ever move back to Indy, there will be a FCM Chapter waiting for you.
No, Clermont hasn’t changed much, still a small town; however, it is now the home of the only Gospel Magic Shop in Indianapolis. Kingdom Magic Shop is owned by Charlie Horner, who has quite a history as a vent figure maker, and has been a longtime FCMer, as well. The shop has been open for about a year now. It’s just down the road from the hotel where the Midwest regional is held, but I’m not sure what the hours will be during the conference.
Tom McCormick
"The Miracle Man Show"
There's only one Miracle Man, that's Jesus Christ; I just get to do a show about HIM.
www.themiraclemanshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Midwest FCM conference in Indy. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL