The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Fiber Optics by Richard Sanders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Cartelli
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Cartelli
Fiber optics is a great DVD. It shows a lot of moves and even if you not use the full routine, you will learn a lot. Most moves are beautifull to watch and you should create your own routine and patter with them.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
As a lot of you know I’ve been posting videos recently of my 7 year old son performing magic. Partially because I am very proud of him and partly because it’s frustrating for him not being able to perform for real people at the moment and he gets a buzz reading other magicians comments.

Over the last few weeks I put up videos of him doing coin manipulation, card magic, cups and balls and sponge balls. However the fibre optics routine is something very new to him - rope magic. He’s worked on this routine for a long time.

A lot of you will know Richard Sanders Fibre Optics routine. It’s very tricky and lots of phases and when Ryland started he hadn’t done rope magic before.

I think he’s done an amazing job and wanted to share this. Let me know what you think as he reads everyone’s comments. And if you like it please subscribe to his channel. It would mean the world to him.

Thanks everyone.

https://youtu.be/NKT64wX9E18
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Fiber Optics by Richard Sanders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL