The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » When, if ever, will you perform in the United States? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Many people in the Magic Café have expressed a desire to see you perform, although I expect you’d rather have an audience that includes more than just magicians.

Or perhaps you’d prefer an audience that doesn’t include any magicians at all given the sad prevalence of copying?
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
DerrenBrown
View Profile
V.I.P.
109 Posts

Profile of DerrenBrown
Never been bothered about magicians in the audience at a live show, although I've been to magic shows before where magicians are sat in the front row literally noting down all the gags in a notebook. That makes me sad.
There are talks underway about making a US special, but the production values are high, so it's an expensive show to make. But it will happen, and hopefully over the next 2/3 years.

Thanks for the interest.
db
Elmsley4
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Elmsley4
Is there anyway to make a tape of your shows in the UK available in the US? I have never seen you perform, I've only heard and read about your performances.

Thanks!

-Joel
Matthew Teague
View Profile
New user
New Mexico
7 Posts

Profile of Matthew Teague
Joe!
Check out Magictheater theres a qiuck clip of db performing. You wont be disappointed.

MT
Matthew Teague
View Profile
New user
New Mexico
7 Posts

Profile of Matthew Teague
Db I have to give you props for the photo that's comedy. Also I was wondering what books you read outside of magic for inspiration. psychology, acting, and comedy I presume because that's what Im into, but what else. Are there any books that you strongly recommend all Magicians to read.

MT
asimus
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of asimus
Other than his own book of course! ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2004 entrée: Derren Brown » » When, if ever, will you perform in the United States? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL