The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Open Water (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hi,
What did you guys think of it, I don't think there is a post about it. I thought I was awful, really was terrible. Good job the cinema tickets were cheap that day as I thought I was a total waste of money I love movies but this naaaaa.

Matt
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
It was that bad no body wants to admit theve seen it typical! lol
matt
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Never even heard of it.
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Wow http://www.openwatermovie.com/ unless its called something diffrent in the US. The one with the two people straded in the middle of the ocean with sharks?
matt
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2004-09-17 12:47, magic_matt wrote:
Wow http://www.openwatermovie.com/ unless its called something diffrent in the US. The one with the two people straded in the middle of the ocean with sharks?
matt

No it's being called the same thing here. I've never heard of a US movie being retitled for English audiences. I thought sure they'd do it to "Free Willie" as it has a slightly rude connotation across the water there in Fish and Chips land, but they didn't.
I'm waiting for Open water to show on cable as I doubt much of the "drama" will be lost on the tiny screen.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Open Water (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL