The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Oklahoma!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff M. Gray
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City, OK
78 Posts

Profile of Jeff M. Gray
Hi, I have heard about this site from many of my magician friends and how great it is, but I haven't had a chance to check it out until now. I look forward to insightful, intelligent discussion on the topic of magic.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hello Jeff,

Welcome to The Magic Café. It looks like you have already gotten off to a good start and made some posts. Once you get to looking around, you are going to be surprised how many magicians live near you and that one of the leading booking agencies is even there.

Enjoy The Café!

Bob
Magic By Sander

PS Perhaps Lucy and I will see you at Eureka Springs in March. We hope to be performing there.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Welcome to the Magic Café forums.
Hope You have a good time here.
Feel free to share your thoughts, we your brothers are always willing to help.. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 15.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of ventman
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the Café. I live in Oklahoma as well. I used to live in OKC. This is a fantastic place to learn and make informed decisions regarding purchasing and performing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Oklahoma!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL