The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Weird Al concert (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I am a Weird Al Fan. I attended his concert on GREAT concert. If ya can it is Well worth the $$$.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I like wierd al but I really like Kevin Wilson.
much funnier, IMHO
matt
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I don't know Kevin. What's he done?

I met Al at a Dunkin' Donuts in Cranston RI as part of a radio promotion. He signed my copy of UHF and my tape of his concert. If I meet him again, I'll ask if he can sign my copy of his videos DVD. I am a geek, I have no life, help me.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
The last Weird Al concert I was at was probably the most fun I have ever had at a show. ANY show, period. It was his own birthday (the band obliged with a cake in the face gag) and he worked harder than just about any performer I have ever seen.

It's also interesting seeing audience members more than 30 years apart in age, all chanting the lyrics to his songs as he performs. He totally OWNED that audience. Definitely not to be missed.
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
I'm a really big Weird Al fan as of a few years ago. I was at his concert at Navy Pier in the Summer of 2003 and it rocked! His costume changes were incredible and the music was, as always, really great.

Weird Al's music and concerts are not to be missed!

-Andy
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Quote:
On 2004-09-22 00:25, mandrake01 wrote:

I met Al at a Dunkin' Donuts in Cranston RI as part of a radio promotion. He signed my copy of UHF and my tape of his concert. If I meet him again, I'll ask if he can sign my copy of his videos DVD. I am a geek, I have no life, help me.

Kevins work in Oz and the UK is well known hits like
"Do you F*** on first dates and does your dad own a brewery"

and

"Hay Santa where's me f**k**g bike"

Google or Kazaa for kevin bloody wilson -

Very Very Rude but funny.

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Quote:
On 2004-09-22 00:25, mandrake01 wrote:

Cool Show. My name is WR and I an an Al-a-hloic...
WR
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Double decker dog is possibly the funniest. 'Ma look its a double decker bus, ma can we keep him?'
Matt
I'm wierd al fan but I don't think he tours over here.
:(
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2004-09-24 14:58, magic_matt wrote:
Double decker dog is possibly the funniest. 'Ma look its a double decker bus, ma can we keep him?'
Matt
I'm wierd al fan but I don't think he tours over here.
:(

I don't think he actually leaves the USA! I have problems with Al's "The Night Santa Went Crazy." I don't think I'd like your Aussie guy!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Being that Halloween is my Favorite holiday. That is one of my favoret songs. Guess you like who you like and what you like.
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Weird Al concert (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL