The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Cunning Stunts Mini Lecture Notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
This little booklet of lecture notes by Bob Solari has a little something for everyone. The one item that stands out the most to me and worth the booklet price is Business Minded. Basically you have a spectator draw a symbol, write a card name, a number etc onto the back of your business card. You insert it, or have them insert it back into a stack of your cards which are rubber banded together. You take another business card and duplicate what they just did. Great as a hand out of your card at the end. I wasn't sure of the impact it would have until I tried it. It amazes and impresses! Best of all, it can now take the place for me of some other methods I had been using to gain information or something written down in a wallet etc. A stack of business cards makes more sense and you always have them with you.
Some other great effects in this booklet of lecture notes too but this one stands out the most. At $10.00 its a good deal. I bought it direct from Bob at 973-773-8818 or 973-546-6110. His email is zombielove@optonline.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Cunning Stunts Mini Lecture Notes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL