The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
fccfp
View Profile
Special user
NJ
563 Posts

Profile of fccfp
Thanks Jimmy,
I will probably get Laflin's DVD. I have his DVD on the Palmo and it's very good.
A.K.A. Jay The Magician
www.jaythemagician.com
Rice
View Profile
Regular user
Ruth Rice Crone
106 Posts

Profile of Rice
Yes, I do have the Neil Foster silk fountain routine that he gave to Dad, along with a wonderful letter from Mr. Foster. He was one of my favorite magicians, particularly when he did the Zombie with the silk he had Dad make for him. He always very kind to me as a youngster. The routine is with the other materials in the unfinished "Volume 4 of the ESM". It will remain there until, and if, I find a suitable way to have the material finished and published.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I am happy that is cleared up. I am glad I did not buy Vol. 4. I only wanted Neil Foster version of the Silk Fountain.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Bill,

I want the Neil Foster stuff too. But I will tell you that I have gotten good mileage out of Vol 4 also. I'd do it again. And Ruth would tell you that this Alabama Boy is a true Harold Rice fan. (Poor ole Lucy, my wife, was made to go with me back through Woods Hall where Rice worked at the University of Alabama. That was tough on a UCLA graduate. But I didn't make her say "Roll Tide".)

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL