The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Marketing Newsletter for Entertainers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aaron Foster
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Aaron Foster
Hey everyone -

A couple months ago I produced an audio program for DJ's about how to increase their business. I gave it away for free because I was planning on only 30-40 people requesting it. Within a week of posting the offer on an online DJ forum I had 300+ requests for it.

Since then DJ's have bugging me to come out with some sort of weekly or monthly marketing program for them. I have since decided to come out with a FREE weekly newsletter that focus on marketing for entertainers of all kinds.

Go check out http://www.marketingforentertainers.com and sign up for it if you would like to. The first issue will be out Monday, October 4th. I am very excited about it (obviously not about the pay, HA HA HA!) and the fellowship that it will allow me to have with entertainers from all around the world. I have really enjoyed helping out other entertainers become successful with their business.

This is not a scam! This is a totally legit FREE newsletter that is designed to help you, the entertainer, out and book more shows.

I know we have some marketing and PR gurus over here, so if any of you would like to write an article for the Monday Morning Marketing Newsletter for Entertainers just throw me an e-mail and we will see where we can fit you in.

Thanks guys for all the support and blessings that you have given me. This is such an incredible place. Now everyone go over to http://www.marketingforentertainers.com and get signed up for the free newsletter. LOL!!!

Smiles,

Aaron Foster
Comedy Hypnotist
hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
Is this legit?
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
"Is this legit?"

First off, this is free so it doesn't matter if its legit or not... either way its free.

Second, that whole post came from a guy doing a marketing thing, so obviously the whole post was looked at from a marketing standpoint, so draw your own conclusions.

either way, its free so why not.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I know Aaron, and I've signed up.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Im looking forward to mine
matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Free Marketing Newsletter for Entertainers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL