The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Applebees? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I have had short gigs (usually a summer season run) in an Applebee’s, a TGIFriday’s, and a Ruby Tuesdays. All were corporate owned franchise. The General Manager (GM) of each restaurant hired me. I was even hired to work the waiting line at an Outback Steakhouse one summer.

The job for Applebee’s was table-hopping in the restaurant proper. TGIFriday’s and Ruby Tuesdays in the bar area, both behind the bar and table side.

Of course the fact that I was dating the GM of the Friday’s may have helped get that job (and acted as a springboard to the others
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
A few Applebee's restaurants in Grand Rapids, Michigan have had magicians. As with any restaurant, you should know how to approach a restaurant before doing so. If you aren't good at sales, forget it!

Sure, some managers are prejudiced against magicians, but keep trying. Restaurant management is no place for those who crave job security! Restaurant management turnsover more often than a bum changes his socks. LOL!

Smile
Vilago
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Vilago
Here in Minneapolis I know of at least one T.G.I.F in a suburb that routinely uses a magician...so they do hire, at least up here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Applebees? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL