The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mount. St. Helens (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Guys,
5 minutes ago Mt St Helens started erupting ash again. Its the biggest yet. Still not as big as 1980 however.

Just a heads up.

Brian
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
I'm hoping for a major ash fall myself as I could use a couple of days off work.
Nah, I'm too old to go through all that again. It was fun the first time but as they say, Been There, Done That.
Need do dig my vial of ash out to take to work tommorrow.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
Not to be Johnny Raincloud here, but NOAA says that there is an undewater Volcano ready to erupt off the coast of Oregon.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Will Mt. St.Helens go the distance sthis time? Stay tooned tomorrow....same bat time....same bat channel!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I heard about that underwater volcano. There have been some recent sizeable earthquakes near that one.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
It was mostly steam that was emitted from yesterday's "eruption" with a 2.0 quake.
Going to check out the NOAA report, if this happens it might be Sunami time in Seattle (hope not).
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
I lived in a little town not far from Mt St Helens and I remember May 18th like it was 9-11, I was 10 yrs old...I grabbed all my Star Wars action figures and all my Kiss albums and we left town ta stay with relatives.

I've still got pounds of ash in milk jugs at my parents house and a little with me in Ma.

I met Harry Truman, the guy that had a camp ground at the bottom of the mountain. We stayed there once, he liked Olympia beer (it's the water and a lot more) and Ranier beer (vitamin R).

He told me and my cousins about bigfoot. oh the memories.

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Mount. St. Helens (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL