The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Show off1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YTBN
View Profile
New user
Lancashire
35 Posts

Profile of YTBN
I have probably all of the stuff that is out there for flourishes but the only one I don't have is Showoff1. Does anyone own it? Can anyone get it? I will be willing to trade, etc. I live in the UK so within please.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
Got ctg? got the bible?
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
738 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I've got the Bible, CTG, Jerry's new DVD and Devo's limited sold out CD's but no showoff 1 and 2. And I have Tudor's DVD that came out before his Heckler DVD. It's the one with the horrible teaching on it. I would love to get his Showoff 1 and 2 though.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
They hawe horrible teaching aswell.. which is bad. Once you pay for a move you shouldn't need to try to figure it out.
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
If you have SHowoff 2 Showoff 1 really isn't necessary as about 98% of the stuff in 1 is already in 2. both are awesome videos though. I can remember seeing a dealer stock it a few days back but I can't remember the URL. I'll go have a looksie and try to find the site.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
I disagree about the teaching style of, at least volume 1. I first came into flourishes with that videotape, and I didn't have any problem (except my always too short fingers and overstretched articulations) to learn them.
Show-off 2 is more ellusive during the explanations, but it is way better than the teaching in "generation X" which is awful, as I think we'll all agree on it.
Ramon
View Profile
New user
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
39 Posts

Profile of Ramon
Who teaches in Showoff? Brian Tudor himself?
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
286 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
Everything in showoff 1-2 is in gen x
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2004-10-29 23:00, trickster2000 wrote:
Everything in showoff 1-2 is in gen x

Except that Gen X sucks sponge balls and isn't worth 5 bucks. I believe you can find the showoff videos at Misdirections.com
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2004-10-29 22:39, Ramon wrote:
Who teaches in Showoff? Brian Tudor himself?

Tudor teaches in the original Show Off videos, not that piece of crap the Magic makers released. I have Show Off 1&2, Gen-X, CTG, Jerry's Encyclopedia w/ DVD, Capcuts and eagerly awaiting "The System" & "The Cobra". I recommend them all except (maybe) Gen-X and ofcourse MM new DVD, unless you want a nice $30.00 coaster for your drink while surfing the Café.
magicpro212
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of magicpro212
IT JUS CRACKS ME UP WHEN HE TRYS TO TEACH SUMTHING ITS LIKE YOUR FINGER GOES HERE THEN BANG!AND YOUR LIKE WTF
IT LIKE ON SUM JUS DO IT TYPE SH*T.Not only that he is very sloppy with his minipulation...my grandmother can do a better fan and shes got no arms!!!!
Roman
View Profile
New user
London
42 Posts

Profile of Roman
Haha yuea in the Tudor Cut in Gen x he's like:

"You do this: (he does it). Again (he does it again). To close (he closes. Next Cut"

you're like...er, what the hell?

then he tries to teach What The Hell and your curses just get confusing...

Roman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Show off1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL