The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Elevator levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Frostgale, the following Elevator thread will shortly be pulished in hardback edition....LOL

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&182
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
chris mayhew
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto ON, Canada
179 Posts

Profile of chris mayhew
Quote:
On 2004-10-11 23:39, Peter Loughran wrote:
Fearless, no need to appologize I was merely trying to play the harshenss of my original post in good fun, while stating some facts that a lot of people may be unaware of.

I would like to know which magic dealer told you this. There are only a hand few of authorized dealers around the world that carry my products, all of which I have a great relationship with, and I can't see any of them making such comments, which leads me to beleive that the dealer you are talking about could be an unauthorized representive for my product.

To clear up the facts, the Elevator has grossed just over a 1/4 million dollars (US dollars) in retail sales in less than 2 years and still growing. It was a huge success for our company, and continues to be. I hope our new E2 which is soon to hit shelves will be an even bigger success. But what I have enjoyed most is the letters and emails including all of the touching stories and experiences people have shared with me that they have obtained from performing one of my effects, that is priceless.

And to the mighty fool, thank you for your ending remarks, you couldn't be more right.

Best,

P.

The dealer that told me this was brent smith from the vanishing rabbit. But he doesn't sell the product I just asked about it.
blade
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
208 Posts

Profile of blade
I'm working on a new effect... its called (drum roll) ... WORLD PEACE!!! and its only $$$9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.00!!! lol
salamangkero/musikero

boj_ice@yahoo.com
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
Quote:
On 2004-10-13 05:00, blade wrote:
I'm working on a new effect... its called (drum roll) ... WORLD PEACE!!! and its only $$$9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.00!!! lol

yeah, and the first step us-people can do is on the 2nd of november!!!
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Quote:
On 2004-10-12 04:42, Frostgale wrote:
Peter any news on the E2??

AMEN!!

Jack.
:napping:
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
blade
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
208 Posts

Profile of blade
Quote:
On 2004-10-13 05:49, andl wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-10-13 05:00, blade wrote:

ok... we better start right now!!! anybody else? pleas sign up! lol
yeah, and the first step us-people can do is on the 2nd of november!!!
salamangkero/musikero

boj_ice@yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Elevator levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL