The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » The show didn't start (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Today, I was waiting the opening of the Magic Show by Ken Masaki, but the show didn't start. Ken fell by cerebral infarction after finishing rehearsal.

He learned Japanese Umbrella act from Haruo Shimada and today was supposed to be its first showing as well as other new acts.

I only hope his earliest recovery.

Hideo Kato
paymerich
View Profile
Special user
Norwalk, CT
546 Posts

Profile of paymerich
Wishing a speedy recovery to our fellow Magi.
Have a Magical Day!
<BR>
<BR>The Maniacal Mage
<BR>
<BR>Pablo Aymerich
<BR>Norwalk, CT 06851
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Thank you paymerich-san for your words.

Ken Masaki is one of students of Haruhiko Nagisa who is the vice president of Japan Professinal Magicians Society.

Ken is one of most ambitious magicians today. His most famous act is 'Karaoke Magic'. He sings and performs magic. We missed to witness his new acts.

Hideo Kato
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Ken Masaki e-mailed me and reported he left the hospital today. It was very light cerebral hemorrhage and he recovered from it already.

As he is a very good manipulator of Thimble, he practiced manipulating thimbles in hospital's bed as right hand suffered not too heavy paralysis.

He says he will start working after one month rest and promised me he will do his planned magic show in very near future.

Thank you for your prayer.

Hideo Kato

P.S.
He was so lucky that one of very best hospitals was 3 minutes far by car from the theater.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » The show didn't start (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL