The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » need some help with "the card magic of lepaul" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikkpe
View Profile
New user
Denmark
51 Posts

Profile of mikkpe
there is a minor problem with one of the pages in my book. On page 48 there is a piece of text missing... I can only read half of the top five lines.

If anyone could please post (or pm me) what it says I would be much obliged (hmm I probably spelled that one wrong...).
Tom Witcomb
View Profile
New user
Sarasota, Florida
93 Posts

Profile of Tom Witcomb
Yes I have the same 3rd edition..I am awaiting delivery of a different edition and Le Pauls other book and will inform you of the result...Its probaly not important ..but its nice to have the complete text..Tom Smile
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
"This series of moves should be carefully studied and routined so that the entire uperation is automatic. When properly executed it gived the appearance of neatly squaring up the deck in such a way as to remove any doubt that it might be possible to locate the card."
mikkpe
View Profile
New user
Denmark
51 Posts

Profile of mikkpe
that would be great. thx a lot.

by the way... what other book is it you're getting? I only ever managed to find one book by Paul LePaul.
mikkpe
View Profile
New user
Denmark
51 Posts

Profile of mikkpe
ohh didn't even see you reply there Randy... thx a lot... now I can get on with my studies Smile
Tom Witcomb
View Profile
New user
Sarasota, Florida
93 Posts

Profile of Tom Witcomb
Yes.Thank you Randy, I will print your post out and add it to my copy.
Have you seen the 1939 movie "Eternally Yours"?..Le Paul was tech advisor, and I believe had a "bit" part..My local Video store has lost their copy,is it worth viewing?..Tom
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Sure, if you like David Niven and old movies. LePaul does a few quick bits "in the kitchen" if memory serves.
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Yes, Paul LePaul was the Butler.

Also, his book is great. One of my favorite magic books.
ME
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
It really is a great book - - - I think that Jim Ryan performed most every routine in it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » need some help with "the card magic of lepaul" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL