The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shoot In Hollywood (dvd) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Yeah Greg,

I have already saw it but I'm affraid that you might forgot some tricks regarding that you have seen the DVD long time ago.

Hengky
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
No, I had a chance to review the DVD and it's basically what's in there.
He teaches 7 effects and many variations on a few of them. And there's the bonus section where he performs his amazing thimble routine.
It's funny when I watch him do thimbles because I did them in my younger days and his style & methods makes me want to practice them again.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
RINO
View Profile
New user
Poland
38 Posts

Profile of RINO
All who can't pay by PayPall (me too) can buy this DVD at www.themagicwarehouse.com.

Somebody know where I can find demo wideo of Shoot In Hollywood DVD?
Greetings from Poland
P.S. Sorry for my English Smile
RINO
View Profile
New user
Poland
38 Posts

Profile of RINO
Nobody bought this DVD? Smile Who will be the first?
Greetings from Poland
P.S. Sorry for my English Smile
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Waiting for mine!!
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
730 Posts

Profile of ftlum
I just received mine.

If you liked Cultural Exchange, you'll like this DVD too. Shoot has some really terrific card and coin work here. For the most part, you'll need pretty good "chops;" it's not easy material... but it's very good. "Nerd" was my favorite-- it's a very clean looking 3 coin production/vanish/production which uses the JW grip (Wilson palm) extensively.

The only thing I missed (from the Cultural Exchange DVDs) was Apollo's commentary. Shoot goes fairly quickly during the explanation phase and there were some areas I wish that he would have covered in more detail. But... that's what the rewind button is for (you'll probably be rewinding quite a bit). Overall, though, it's a small gripe that shouldn't deter you from getting this superb DVD.

-- Frank
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
Any more reviews on this??
Shoot's demo clip of himself is awesome...anyone knows the title of the song in that clip? "What's the matter...What's the matter..."
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
This is an awesome DVD, the colur changing deck routine is the best and probably my favourite along with the 1 hand matrix. As with all shoots stuff it is sleight of hand of the highest calibre, but also, the most visual close up magic going. What more do you want to know, this guy isn't eh best magician in thw world in my eyes
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
The song in Shoot's TV clip is called "Maybe Katie" by the Barenaked Ladies. Anyways, back to the magic... his wand vanish routine looks really, really cool. Nice impromptu quickie. Shoot's magic is amazing... we should really keep an eye on this guy!
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
What's the song in the "Nerd Trick" (production and vanish of 3 coins one at a time)
anticoin
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of anticoin
Who is the Japanese chick, who is the spectator...She looks good from the back..haha
Can't see her face unfortunately
superhiro
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of superhiro
I don't think the girl is Japanese, well she doesn't look like it.

I liked the DVD. Nerd and Stir Fry were my favourites. Everything else looked too hard for me.

Hiro
anticoin
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of anticoin
She's not Japanese?
How can you tell from the back?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
It's been awhile since I viewed the DVD, but it must be Amy and she is Shoot's girlfriend. Oh, and she is Chinese.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Shoot In Hollywood (dvd) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL