The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Baker DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I'm waiting to hear Back from Mr Baker sent him a e-mail sunday I need to find out where to send it.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Don I'll call him in a little while and ask him about it. Tony

Lines busy...he might be on line.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Tony it's ok I've also been having E-mails disappear on me I send them but when the person gets them their blank. I'm surprised he don't put his number on his site.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Yeah Don, Steve said he never received your email. If you want you could PM it to me and I'll try forwarding it to him. On a side note, all of the DVDs have been sold. I think Kondini got the last one. There will be another run being finished soon as the orders are coming in every day. They're going like hotcakes folks. Get 'em while they're hot!
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I'll try again plus I know someone else has sent him a e-mail to if their all gone I'll just hang onto my money then.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
He does not answer emails so how can his dvd be sold out? his site says almost sold out but it has said that for months. very strange situation when one is selling a product but does not reply.

Don
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I know evrey time anyone asks him I get told he never got mine. and yet one of his Business partners was going to tell him to e-mail me to I never received a e-mail yet from Mr Baker oh well at least I still have my money
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
It appears the powers that be don't stand behind the site and want to promote the products they sell.

Don
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
That's His Loss and my Gain.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Bigelow and Manzini have some videos for like 30.00 - 40.00

Don
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
It's ok maybe Mr Baker had more expenses then they did
CARNEGIE
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of CARNEGIE
"He does not answer emails so how can his dvd be sold out? his site says almost sold out but it has said that for months. very strange situation when one is selling a product but does not reply."

The guy said he's been sending emails that dissappear and/or appear blank. How does one answer a blank email? There are numerous reviews of the DVD on this board, sounds to me like a lot of people have purchased it.

" It appears the powers that be don't stand behind the site and want to promote the products they sell."

Again, look at all the reviews, they all praise the stuff. Only one guy is having a problem and it appears his is a technical problem with email.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
I would like to add that Mr. Baker has always been very nice to me personally,and has always taken the time out to get back to me via email or with a personal phone call any time I had a question or something interesting to talk about. I also know for a fact that he has done this with many other individuals. I have also noticed how encouraging and supportive he has been to members of this board, always chiming in with congratulations and well wishes. Considering his status in the escape community I would really be sorry to see him get fed up with this board due to certain individuals that seem to find amusement in taking pot shots at those who could teach us so much about this art. There has been enough bad feelings created by this board, and enough good escape artists have been made "fed up" and driven away. Let's try to hang on to the handful that we have left. I for one cherish all the input we get from the "veterans" and really appreciate all the efforts made by guys like Mr. Baker, who are just trying to promote and preserve this art for future generations.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Uh I'm the one with the problematic e-mail. sometimes it does work and sometimes it won't. and its not my fault if wwww.mail.com Don't/Won't work all the time plus if someone sees a problem here why don't that person pm us.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Good point Donster! Also why is it a problem or one is a trouble maker for asking questions?

Don
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I finally Did get a e-mail back from Mr Baker this Mornimg. I'm not sure if my E-mail is the Problem or what. but if you enjoy pop up ads and problems with your E-mail go to http://www.mail.com. Don,
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If any of you folk need great eMail just go to http://myway.com

Stop dealing with the rip-off internet companies.

HUGE 125 meg!!!!...totally Free ...NO pop ups...no advertising...full 100% cutomised home page service if you need it...the best outfit on the web. Can't be beat.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Baker DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL